Power Years Immersive
A six-month coaching program to help you embrace the magic of your middle years.
If you’re committed to getting out of the midlife muck and showing up for the second part of your life, more embodied, expressive, and YOU — I can help.
Maybe some people believe that midlife is the beginning of the end.
You are not those people.
Even if you’ve told yourself: You’re too old. You’re running out of time. The best is over. Dreams are for other people – yours need to be put away in the mental folder marked ‘not for you.’
There is a part of you that knows this isn’t true, and you’re ready to show up for these middle years with energy and excitement.
Because the rewards are worth it.
- Imagine showing up fully for your calling instead of teetering on the edge of it.
- Imagine making more conscious choices and becoming ‘the artist of your days.’ (to quote John O’Donohue)
- Imagine paying exquisite attention to parts of you that have been on the back burner for far too long.
- Imagine having a clear path to get where you want to go and/or delighting in the beauty and the mystery of the unfolding.
- Imagine feeling more resilient, committed, confident, curious, and optimistic about the future.
- You get to SHOW UP for your life, not retreat, not shy away but really and genuinely BEING HERE for it all.
And whatever comes — you’ll meet it from a place of your own unique power.
You’ll turn discomfort into excitement and possibilities into reality.
I’ll help you discover the joy and power in midlife and navigate the transitions on your own terms.
I’ll help you to connect with the truth of who you are and that truth becomes your guiding compass.
I’ll help you fully embrace the possibilities for your life on this planet – so that you’re not seeing midlife as a time of retreat, but a new wave of discovery and fulfillment.
And I’ll help you embrace your creativity and express the genius that is you – so that the rest of us can benefit from your unique gifts.
This work is not for everyone. It can be scary to become a leader in your own life. If you would prefer to retreat into invisibility, that’s fine. There’s no judgment here.
But here’s what I believe with every fibre of my being:
Fulfillment, self-acceptance, and self-expression are fundamental to healthy aging – and if you’re ready to grab hold of this time of transition, I’m here to help you.
“Sara climbs emotional mountains with you, she dives deep into discussions, she helps you see the big picture when you get bogged down in the details. She holds you accountable to yourself all in a creative, non-judgmental, and fun way! With her wonderful mix of practical tips and inspiration to dream big, Sara has actively helped me turn many of my dreams into reality.”
– Julia Seager Scott
How does the program work?
In the 90-minute Foundation session, we do a deep dive into your life and your story. We find out what’s most important to you, what you value, what challenges you’re currently facing, who you are now, and who you are becoming. We take this information to begin to build a vision for where you are going.
We will figure out together what the Power Years means for you. We’ll uncover what’s important to you, how satisfied you are, and what dreams you have for your future. We’ll design how we will work together to make this relationship the most supportive and valuable it can be.
The Foundation session is followed by twelve 1-hour coaching calls delivered over a 6-7 month period (roughly 2 per month). I typically offer these sessions over the phone or over Zoom (video call).
In each of the subsequent calls, we’ll focus on whatever is most pressing for you. That’s one of the things that makes this program unique, it’s not one-size-fits-all but instead bespoke to you and your needs.
“Sara is far more than an experienced and effective coach. She is a highly intuitive and sensitive leader who made me feel at ease and able to access my own wisdom in adaptable ways I could not have imagined possible before. Working with Sara is a beautiful process of healing, dreaming, and manifesting one’s deep truth.”
– Marina Dempster
Frequently Asked Questions
I love working with mature, creative, open-minded people of all genders. My clients are typically in their 40s or 50s, but I do believe that midlife is a state of mind rather than an age. If my work resonates with you, then please don’t let the number on your birth certificate stop you from reaching out.
- You consider yourself to be in midlife. (I see this as a state of mind more than age but typically work with people in their 40s and 50s.)You want to show up for the second half of your life with energy and excitement.
- You’re ready to take responsibility for your choices, your thoughts, your habits, and your actions.
- You’re ready to make yourself a priority and make time for yourself.
- There’s something specific you know you want to create in your life, and you would like support in making it real.
- You know *time* is your most precious resource, and you want to make sure you’re choosing how you spend it.
- You want to choose which version of yourself gets to make the choices as you move into this next part of your life.
- You trust that you are the expert on your own life, and you are no longer looking for other people to give you answers.
- You are emotionally and financially ready to invest in this process.
- You’re open-minded, ready for change, and excited about what’s possible.
- Clearly, this program isn’t for everyone, but if you think it sounds like a fit for you, let’s chat!
We are not a fit if you are looking for someone to tell you what to do, aren’t ready to do some hard work, or if you are in crisis or survival mode.
If you aren’t ready yet, that’s okay. Timing is everything. In the meantime, you might want to explore these 10 clarifying questions to ask in midlife and follow me on social media to be part of a community of midlife folks who are interested in making the most of this time.
I can’t tell you where you’ll be after six months, but I can tell you that you’ll get where you want to go much faster, with more clarity, and with more confidence than if you were doing this alone.
My clients – who have committed to themselves and the process – typically experience a transformation that seemed out of reach before we started working together:
- Some have found they attract higher paying and better quality work
- Some find improved communication with loved ones and colleagues
- Others have found renewed energy for old hobbies and passion for new interests
- Some have found a new commitment to their creative work and life
- Others have pushed forward to new frontiers in their businesses and careers
- They feel more grateful in general, and more like themselves than they have in a long time.
- One thing they tend to leave behind is the thought that they can’t imagine living this way for another 40-50 years. On the contrary, they are excited about both their present and their future and they feel equipped to face whatever comes their way.
If you’d like to hear from some clients who have experienced the program, you can take a look at their feedback.
For starters, you don’t. If you’re not interested in committing to six months, you might be more interested in the Power Years Intensive. But, if you know you are ready for real change, that takes time. A six-month cycle is what I have found is the appropriate amount of time to really start seeing and feeling the impact of the work (although you may notice you feel different after the Foundation session).
As a coach versus a consultant, I do not guarantee results. What I do ensure is that I will bring 100% to my half of this partnership. That I will show up on time and ready to coach you. That I will bring all my training, experience, intuition, insight, gifts, and tools to every call.
As the coachee, you are responsible for bringing 100% to your half of this partnership. It’s up to you to speak up about any concerns you have, although I will check in with you often. And it is essential you only commit to what fully resonates with you, and to do the work between sessions. You are also responsible for showing up at the scheduled time on time and ready to be coached.
Alumni of the Power Years Immersive can continuing working with me on a more flexible basis.
Per session: $300 +HST for a 1-hour session (recommended if you feel like you'd benefit from a follow-up session)
Per month: $600 +HST for biweekly sessions 1-hour sessions with email or text support between sessions (recommended if you feel you'd like to do more of this work with my support). To make sustained changes, consistent support is necessary.
In coaching, we focus on the present and look towards the future (we do not spend much time trying to understand or heal the past). This is one of the things that distinguishes coaching from therapy or counseling. It’s also different than consulting, which is about hiring an expert who has all the answers.
We begin our work together based on the premise that you are naturally creative, resourceful, and whole. You are not broken or damaged, and it is not my job to fix you or solve your problems. Instead, as your coach, I am your partner in creating your vision and helping you make it real. My goals are to help you grow as a person and find any solutions you’re looking for within.
Our partnership works when we both bring 100% to the relationship. And it is a relationship that exists both within and outside of our sessions. I work in a bespoke way with each client but it is not uncommon for me to provide accountability outside of our sessions, look at and give feedback on whatever they are working on, and make myself available for email and text support between sessions.
I see myself as being on retainer to you during our 6 months together and that is one of the things that makes the coaching relationship very different, it’s not contained to the hour we spend on Zoom together.
We’ll have a chat to see if we have a connection and if it seems like we’re a fit to work together. You can also ask me any questions you might still have about me or my program.
If we think we’re a fit, we’ll determine which offering most suits your needs.
If you’re in the middle of life, you’ve still got another 40-50 years on this planet, if you’re lucky. So what are you going to do with these remaining years?
What do you want your impact to be?
What do you want to do with the second half of your one and precious life?
Who do you want to be?
What do you want to create?
Imagine the impact you could have if you fully embodied everything you are called here to be. What ripple effect would that have?
What is the investment?
The total investment to you for the six-month program is $4500 CDN +HST (where applicable). I have options for payment plans, which we can discuss in our call.
Ready to talk?
I invite you to submit the form below, or book a free 30-minute connection call. I look forward to learning more about you and how I might support you.