I am a 60 year young pro aging fitness enthusiast living in Miami. My goal is to change the narrative about aging through fitness and embracing a healthy lifestyle. I inspire younger generations to not fear the years and to motivate my peers to never take their wellness for granted.
I have also been in the automotive industry for 35 years and with my current company for 21.5 years.
What would you say has been the biggest shift in your life since turning 40?
My increase in self awareness, my clarity in priorities, my indifference to others judgment and my perspective about toxic relationships.
When do you feel you are most powerful?
Working out of course!!
What are the top 3 most important things to you right now?
- Breaking the barrier about ageism in marketing and branding
- Being a healthy, inspiring and loving mom to my daughter
- Achieving my personal business goals
How do you make sure your actions are aligned with what’s most important to you?
I’m always completely honest, authentic and transparent.
I work diligently towards executing my vision.
Holding myself accountable to my responsibilities.
Always challenging myself and striving to be better than I was before.
What seeds are you planting today for the future?
- Bringing my side endeavor to fruition
- Continuing to grow and add value to the company I work for so that I remain relevant in the workforce.
- Staying as healthy as possible to remain in beast mode!
What advice would you give someone who is interested in redesigning midlife?
- This is YOUR journey. BE YOU, DO YOU, FOR YOU.
- Stay focused on your health and what makes you emotionally happy. Stay engaged and vibrant.
- Keep adding value to the universe.
- Don’t give in to the archaic thinking that midlife signals an end.
How can people connect with you and your work?